- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Blackhawk Automotive Museum
- 10 min drive
- Bridges Golf Club
- 11 min drive
- Castle Rock Park
- 24 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Danville, Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn is in the business district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve and Gardens at Heather Farm, while Behring Auto Museum and Blackhawk Automotive Museum are cultural highlights. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord and Alameda County Fairgrounds are also worth visiting.
- Blackhawk Automotive Museum - 10 min drive
- Bridges Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Saint Mary's College - 22 min drive
- Castle Rock Park - 24 min drive
- Mount Diablo State Park - 48 min drive
- Pleasanton Station - 15 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Dennys – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked everything about this small hotel in Danville. It was well maintained, the breakfast was great, the people were helpful and friendly and the staff worked hard to keep everything clean and inviting.