Mother Nature's majestic creations are incredible to witness. Davidsonville Historic State Park is proof.
It is located in Pocahontas, which is an estimated 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Little Rock.
Though there aren't any hotels nearby, don't lose hope. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, the Comfort Suites Jonesboro and the Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff are a selection of the most conveniently located places, situated 40 miles (64 kilometers), 35 miles (56 kilometers) and 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Davidsonville Historic State Park
After you're finished with Davidsonville Historic State Park, there are still more experiences available in the rest of the area:
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural environment as you hike through Powhatan Historic State Park.
- Visit Eddie Mae Herron Center and Museum and find yourself imagining the stories of those who once walked its halls.
- Take your family for a trek in the fresh air at Lake Charles State Park.
- A day at Randolph County Heritage Museum is an awesome way to learn about the regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Feel the vibe of this creative environment and take in the expressive works of art at Guitar Walk.