Book a hotel near Davis Dam, Bullhead City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Davis Dam
Davis Dam Hotel & Travel Guide
Lace up your walking shoes and enjoy the nature around you at Davis Dam, a great place to spend the day outdoors with friends and family.
Bullhead City, where it is situated, is 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
If you're somewhat strapped for time, book a room at the Lake Mohave Marina and Lodge. It sits just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Davis Dam.
The Lodge on the River is the lone modestly priced solution around, and it's roughly 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Davis DamAfter you're finished enjoying Davis Dam, get set to experience what the wider region has to offer:
- Get in on the beauty of nature that awaits at Colorado River Heritage Greenway Trail. This hiking trail is extremely popular among both tourists and locals.
- Take a breath of fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!
- Bring the family to see the educational exhibits and learn more about transport at Don Laughlin's Classic Car Collection.
- Fortune may not favor the brave at Casino at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort, but that is no reason not to have fun at a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- If you find yourself in the area, go to Riverside Casino, a notable property.