Book a hotel near Days of '76 Museum, Deadwood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Days of '76 Museum
Days of '76 Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Cultural traditions are a window into the soul of a society. You will gain fresh insights at Days of '76 Museum.
It awaits you in Deadwood, 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Pierre.
Travelers who prefer to get a room near Days of '76 Museum will find about 21 accommodations to choose from. A handful of places to check out are the First Gold Hotel, Suites & Gaming, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Deadwood-Gold Dust Casino, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and finally the Holiday Inn Resort Deadwood Mountain Grand, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There are just so many ways to spend money while you are on vacation. If you're not too bothered about where you end up, why not choose one of the low cost places? A couple of examples are the Iron Horse Inn and the Hotel By Gold Dust, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Eagle Bar And Steakhouse (608 Main Street, Deadwood) is an ideal place to sit back and enjoy some good food. It's only a short stroll from Days of '76 Museum, so you're sure to be back feeling revitalized before long. 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Days of '76 Museum is Brown Rock Sports Café (360 Main Street, Deadwood), a lively venue to savor a glass of wine when you've finished your meal.
Other Things to Do Near Days of '76 MuseumTake advantage of your free time by sampling the region's other attractions once you're done with Days of '76 Museum:
- If you find yourself in the area, make your way to First Gold Hotel and Gaming, a frequently visited landmark.
- Consider staying at Cadillac Jacks Casino, a local resort, where you'll have everything you need in one place.
- Tatanka: Story of the Bison can provide you with the information you will need to make sure you don't waste any time during your trip.
- Play a few games at Mineral Palace Casino if you're the type who appreciates razzle-dazzle and the exhiliration when the dice are rolled.
- Take some time to appreciate the thought and effort that has gone into looking after the graves at Mount Moriah Cemetery.