Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Dayton, OH from $49
Top Dayton Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Dayton, a family-friendly city known for its theaters and museums, as well as attractions like Wright-Patterson AFB and Dayton Convention Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 65 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dayton and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dayton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at RiverScape MetroPark, Carillon Historical Park, and Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park.
- Other things to see include National Museum of the United States Air Force, Dayton Mall Shopping Center, and Benjamin and Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Aqua Cave Aquatics, Lazys Coral House, or EarthWise Pet.
- For vet care, Johnstone Amy DVM, Twin Valley Animal Hospital, and Honeycreek Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dayton
- Motel 6 Dayton, OH
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Americas Best Value Inn
Pets are allowed at this 2-star motel.
- Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dayton
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Dayton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.