Book a hotel near De Young Museum, Golden Gate
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near De Young Museum
De Young Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
At De Young Museum you can experience an authentic view into the local traditions and customs.
It's just one of the many things to see and do in the wonderful city of San Francisco.
If you're not planning to go very far from De Young Museum, rest your head at one of the 6 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many people have had a good experience at the Hotel Drisco, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Monte Cristo Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
For travelers that appreciate bargain prices, consider taking a room at one of the affordable solutions available here. Why not select from one of the Wharf Inn and the Layne Hotel?
It might be the right time to celebrate with something very special. Treat yourself to a fantastic experience at one of the few first-class hotels in the area. The Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square and The St. Regis San Francisco are ideal choices worth considering.
Craving some caffeine, a treat or a special something to get ready for your next journey? Academy Cafe is an appealing place to savor a snack and it's near De Young Museum. If you're planning to go out for lunch, stay in the area and head over to Park Gyros. Of course, there's no finer way to finish up a day of exploring than with a relaxing drink or two. Little Shamrock, also a short walk away, is where you want to be.
Other Things to Do Near De Young MuseumFollowing your visit to De Young Museum, prepare for the other activities that the area has to offer:
- Be amazed by the collection of marine creatures that live at Steinhart Aquarium.
- Home to numerous exciting programs and exhibits, Kimball Natural History Museum entertains, educates and inspires the many inquisitive patrons who stream through its doors.
- Learn about the intriguing natural world at California Academy of Sciences.
- Time at Morrison Planetarium will leave the entire family in a pleasant state of amazed wonder.
- Wander among the stunning flower beds and lovely botanical displays at the privately owned garden, Japanese Tea Garden.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in De Young Museum? Check out our De Young Museum travel guide!