Book a hotel near Dearborn Park, Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dearborn Park
Dearborn Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Dearborn Park is a wonderful place to go for travelers looking for some time in the fresh air.
If you and your fellow travelers are planning on visiting it, hit the road to Atlanta, the capital of the state.
There are 2 accommodations available close by, and they're excellent for those who'd appreciate being just an easy commute away. Spend a while comparing the amenities at the Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory and Super 8 Downtown Decatur, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Dearborn Park.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at bargain prices. That's what you will find during your stay at one of the less expensive hotels in the area. The La Quinta Inn Atlanta Midtown/Buckhead and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead Area are a couple of the more reputable establishments.
0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Dearborn Park is where you can find Savage Pizza (823-873 Georgia 155 South, Decatur), a fantastic place to grab a meal after a full day of sightseeing.
Other Things to Do Near Dearborn ParkWhen you're finished with Dearborn Park, get set for everything that the rest of the area has available:
- Imagine you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you go on a tour of Gentry-McClinton House, a historic house.
- If you love the ambience of historic buildings and structures, a scheduled visit to Agnes Scott College will ignite your passion.
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at East Lake Golf Club.
- While not the most glamorous or well-known museum, Waffle House Museum might still be worth a visit if you like to learn.
- A visit to Decatur Courthouse will give you greater insight into the history and civic character of this destination.