Making plans to check out Denali Outdoor Center and looking for a nearby hotel?
It's in Denali, roughly 620 miles (998 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Juneau (and vicinity).
You won't have to venture far to find a hotel. There are 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Denali Outdoor Center. You might like to add the Denali Park Hotel and Denali Touch of Wilderness to your list.
You don't have to travel very far to find satisfying food. Black Diamond Grill (One Mile Otto Lake Road, Healy) is an easy walk of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and a favorite with hungry travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Denali Outdoor Center
On top of Denali Outdoor Center, here is a list of some other things in the wider region you'll want to check out:
- Sharpen your swing and perhaps shave a few strokes from your score at Black Diamond Golf Course.
- Nature lovers must remember to bring along their walking boots and explore Mt. Healy Overlook Trail.
- Go for an expedition at Stampede Trailhead, a well-known hiking trail.
- Head over to Wilderness Access Center if you have any questions. Help yourself to some useful brochures and maps that are certain to help you to better enjoy your vacation.
- Head to the highest peak with a hike up Mount McKinley.