- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Colorado Convention Center
- 3 min walk
- Paramount Theater
- 3 min walk
- Buell Theatre
- 8 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Crowne Plaza Denver is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Denver Botanic Gardens and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, while Denver Art Museum and Denver Museum of Nature and Science are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Coors Field, and consider making time for Denver Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Colorado Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Paramount Theater - 3 min walk
- Denver Art Museum - 8 min walk
- Civic Center Park - 8 min walk
- Buell Theatre - 8 min walk
- Denver Union Station - 19 min walk
- 16th - California Station - 5 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Lockwood Kitchen & Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Denver
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location was perfect for exploring the downtown area and art museum. The occupants of the adjoining room were very loud and repeatedly tried to open/enter the room connecting door. Late Saturday evening I called the front desk to confirm that my rampunctuous neighbors could not come through despite their constant knocking. I explained that I did not wish to formally complain, only wishing to confirm that they could not enter my room unexpectedly. The front desk confirmed and it was not necessary to call back. Good stay overall.