- Colorado Convention Center
- 2 min walk
- Paramount Theater
- 4 min walk
- Buell Theatre
- 7 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Denver Botanic Gardens and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, while Denver Zoo and Elitch Gardens Theme Park are popular area attractions. Lakeside Amusement Park and Water World are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Colorado Convention Center - 2 min walk
- Paramount Theater - 4 min walk
- Buell Theatre - 7 min walk
- 16th Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Denver Art Museum - 11 min walk
- Denver Union Station - 17 min walk
- 16th - California Station - 2 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Former Saint Kitchen+Taps – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Peaks Lounge – Cocktail bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Assembly Hall Bar+Market – Lobby lounge. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.