Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Denver, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and art galleries, as well as attractions like Coors Field and United States Mint. Take your pick from Travelocity's 208 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Denver and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Denver with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Denver Botanic Gardens, Civic Center Park, and Cheesman Park.
- Other things to see include Pepsi Center, Elitch Gardens Theme Park, and Denver Art Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet City, or Fish Den Inc..
- For vet care, Harrison Memorial Animal Hospital (PetAid Colorado), VCA Firehouse Animal Hospital, and VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Denver
- The Westin Westminster
Dogs stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and quiet rooms.
- Best Western Denver Southwest
Dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Hotel Teatro
Dogs stay free at this 4.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Denver
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Denver.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.