If you're an avid golfer, Desert Lakes Golf Course is the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon and practice your swing.
Bullhead City, where it is, lies 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
If you'd like to base yourself not too far away, there's just 1 hotel available. After breakfast at the Avi Resort & Casino, it won't take you very long to arrive at Desert Lakes Golf Course, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Desert Lakes Golf Course
After your time is done at Desert Lakes Golf Course, there are a number of other journeys to take in the rest of the area:
- You surely can't roam around the avenues without going to Avi Casino, an iconic establishment.
- Kids Quest is a terrific venue that is full of activities.
- Mojave Resort Golf Club is an excellent place to play a few rounds and meet some locals.
- Take a few hours with your family for contemplation while you show your respect at Arizona Veterans Memorial.
- Riviera Marina is a popular local marina. Check for visiting information if you'd like to enjoy some time there.