Travelocity Verified Review
"1. Check-in staff should know thier young foolish political opions mean nothing to me.
2. Tub drain severly clogged.
3. Pool reservations and time limits.
4. Breakfast was abhorrent, no self serve, not even coffee, eggs were stone cold vrated cheese on top didn't even start to melt, sausage was barely warm (but tasty), oatmeal was kinda warm, coffee was warm. Shouldn't be allowed to call it a hot meal.
6. No pet facilities other than pet rooms.
7. Staff said it was all due to covid rules - don't stay here now or maybe not in NM. We won't again."
A verified traveler stayed at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites