Book a hotel near Dewey Beach Parasail, Rehoboth Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dewey Beach Parasail
Dewey Beach Parasail Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to discover something new during your time at Dewey Beach Parasail.
It is in Rehoboth Beach. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 40 miles (64 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Dover.
There's a fair variety of hotels that are a short commute away from Dewey Beach Parasail. You can take your pick from 12 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Atlantis Inn, The Bellmoor Inn & Spa and the Beach House Dewey are three that are recommended, and just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Make your vacations last longer by spending a night at one of the budget hotels that are close by. You can reserve a room at the Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach - Dewey, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or you might like the Sea Esta III, which is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Some travelers simply aren't morning people. For those that woke feeling a bit slack, a freshly brewed coffee at Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach Resort (1700 Coastal Highway, Dewey Beach) is an excellent way to find that get-up-and-go. If you feel as though you'd like to go out for dinner, swing by Nalu Hawaiian Surf Bar & Grill (1308 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach) and see if the food is to your taste.
Other Things to Do Near Dewey Beach ParasailWhether you want to get off the main tourist track or explore the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Dewey Beach Parasail:
- Keep John Waples Memorial Playground up your sleeve for when the little ones need to burn some energy and you're just happy to supervise.
- Are you eager to find some parkland where you can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing walk or just bask in the sun? Consider visiting Sunset Park.
- Expert shoppers may want to make a beeline for East of Maui, an iconic store which some travelers visit the area for.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Fifer Orchards Local-Fresh Market - Dewey Beach is a good way to do some shopping.
- The pleasant shores of Silver Lake are an ideal place to breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the splendors of nature.