Book a hotel near Diamond Head, Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Diamond Head
Diamond Head Hotel & Travel Guide
Bring home some unforgettable new memories by seeing one of the most famous sights, Diamond Head.
It's located in Honolulu, the dynamic state capital.
Accommodation is an important ingredient of any great trip. With as many as 72 hotels within an easy drive of Diamond Head, it shouldn't take long to find exactly what you need. The Halekulani and the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower are a couple of places that are only 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You may also consider The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You'll be able to save money without compromising on comfort at one of the less expensive hotels here. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Ewa Hotel Waikiki, while you'll find the Adam and Eve Bed and Breakfast 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Leave your stresses at home and stay at the Hilton Waikiki Beach, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. It's the perfect place to savor the finer things in life.
Are you after a treat and a hot drink? Follow the delicious scent of freshly ground coffee beans to Paradise Green Hawaii (3310 Wauke Street, Honolulu). You can experience a bigger bite of the area's food scene at Fort Ruger Market (3585 Alohea Avenue, Honolulu).
Other Things to Do Near Diamond HeadBesides Diamond Head, here's a list of other things in the area that you'll want to check out:
- Find some unique and perhaps even handmade gifts and souvenirs and relax for a short while with some delciious refreshments at Kapi'olani Community College Farmers' Market.
- Relive the exciting student lifestyle by planning a trip to Kapiolani Community College on one of its open days.
- Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park is an idyllic urban oasis. It is the ideal place to kick a ball around and take in the outdoors.
- Secure your tickets early if you hope to attend a concert at Waikiki Shell.
- Find yourself transported to a magical aquatic paradise at Waikiki Aquarium.