Shine up your clubs, get some golf balls and head off for some time at Diamond Valley Golf Club.
As soon as you're ready to start exploring, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in California.
Finding somewhere to stay in the vicinity of Diamond Valley Golf Club shouldn't be too difficult, since there are 8 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hampton Inn And Suites Hemet and Quality Inn Hemet are two establishments worth considering.
Every traveler loves a bargain, and luckily you won't have to venture too far to find one. There are some perfectly priced hotels in the surrounding area. The Days Inn Hemet and the Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn are highly recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Diamond Valley Golf Club
When you're finished with Diamond Valley Golf Club, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- If you generally enjoy waterside sights and sounds, check with Diamond Valley Lake Marina, a popular marina, for information on visiting and events.
- Learn a great deal about the rituals and ceremonies of people from differing cultures at Western Science Center.
- Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to lend you deeper insight into the area's culture and arts scene.
- Eager to find some parkland to have a relaxing stroll or just worship the sun? You ought to visit Valley Wide Regional Park.
- Your poker face may fail you at Soboba Casino, but that is no reason not to have fun at a game of poker or blackjack.