Find & compare ski resorts in Dillon, CO from $93
Top Dillon Ski Resorts and Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Dillon, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Loveland Ski Area and Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. Take your pick from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dillon and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dillon with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Dillon Reservoir, Loveland Pass, and Marina Park.
- Other things to see include Lake Dillon Marina, Lake Dillon Theatre Company, and Keystone Ski Resort.
- For vet care, Alpine Veterinary Practice and Buffalo Mountain Animal Hospital are both located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dillon
- Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Dillon/Breckenridge Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dillon
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Dillon.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 40°F in the daytime to 3°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 15°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 27°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 55°F and the nighttime average is 4°F.