A trip to Dinosaur Delights is bound to be a fascinating experience.
To see it, you'll need to travel 420 miles (676 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, to Riverside.
Though there is just 1 accommodation option in the vicinity, how many beds does one really require? Upon stepping out the front door of the Morongo Casino Resort Spa, it is 2 miles (3 kilometers) to Dinosaur Delights.
Appreciate an array of culinary gems at Burger King (50900 Seminole Drive, Cabazon), easily within walking distance, at 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Dinosaur Delights
After enjoying Dinosaur Delights, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- World's Biggest Dinosaurs-Cabazon Dinosaurs has become a renowned al fresco setting for art enthusiasts.
- Cabazon Park is a recreation park that's appreciated by locals and travelers. It's a wonderful place to bring the entire family.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and find the ideal souvenir at Cabazon Outlets.
- If you're looking to splurge, or perhaps just purchase the necessities, you can enjoy some excellent retail therapy at Desert Hills Premium Outlets.
- Learning more about the history of a region at Malki Museum can make you feel more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your stay.