Book a Hotel Near Douglas Park, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Douglas Park
Douglas Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Considered one of the finest nature-based sites, Douglas Park will delight those with a passion for the outdoors.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many curious explorers visit the terrific city of Chicago year after year.
You'll discover 172 hotels that are a short commute from Douglas Park, each of which offers comfort and convenience. Spend some time comparing the amenities and features at the Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 and The Peninsula Chicago.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at budget prices. That is what you'll discover when you stay at one of the low-cost hotels in the area. The Old Chicago Inn and the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Chicago Midway Airport are recommended.
You'll find several top-end hotels a short commute away, perfect in case you're feeling like you need something extra. Suites and rooms at the Waldorf Astoria Chicago and Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago are worth checking out.
After your excursion to Douglas Park, take a brief walk to Douglas Park Cafe for a snack, a caffeine fix or a cold drink. A superb option for those wanting a more complete dining experience is Lagunitas Brewing Company Chicago. Again, you don't have to roam too far to find it. Sharing a bottle or two of the local draught at Safehaven HOMLESS SHELTER might be just the thing after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Douglas ParkAfter you're finished with Douglas Park, there are a whole host of other activities to keep you occupied:
- Remember to check out the impressive selection at Our Lady of Sorrows Basilica, a local library.
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At National Museum of Mexican Art, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and discover their stories.
- Receive some inspiration, along with education, at Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum, which obtains, protects and showcases art for the benefit of the community.
- St Adalbert Church is a peaceful house of worship and a local attraction that you might like to have a look at.
- Cooper Dual Language Academy is where local youth embark on their scholarly journey to adulthood. Enquire about open days or guided tours and have a look for yourself.
If you're after a convenient way to see Douglas Park, all you need to do is hop on a train to Western Avenue, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.