Whether you are out for the pleasant stroll between holes or you prefer to ride the carts, Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club is a marvelous location to play a couple of rounds with your friends and family.
If you and your travel buddies are thinking of going to see it, head out to Phoenix, the state capital.
There are 5 accommodation options that are not too far from Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club, each one offering convenience and comfort. Take a peek at the Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton and Rancho Manana Resort by Diamond Resorts.
For friendly service at a great price, make a reservation at the Hacienda Celestial, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club
You should take advantage of your time away by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club:
- Tee up at Tatum Ranch Golf Club, a lovely place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- Be blown away by the gifted actors who perform at Desert Foothills Theater and appreciate all the hard work which goes into a production.
- Cave Creek Regional Park is highly valued by locals and tourists alike. Enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Take the chance to show off your posture, stance and swing at Rancho Manana Golf Club.
- History doesn't always come alive in high school classrooms, but the exhibits at Cave Creek Museum provide an authentic experience for all patrons.