If you're an eager golfer, Draper Valley Golf Club is one of the finest places to enjoy a day out developing your swing.
Wouldn't it be nice to pack your bags and head off to Virginia so that you can get started today?
Since there's only 1 accommodation option that's within close reach, we suggest reserving your room as soon as you can. From Draper Valley Golf Club to the Jackson Park Inn is 4 miles (6 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Draper Valley Golf Club
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Draper Valley Golf Club is just the beginning. After you're done, experience what else the area has available:
- If you love history, plan a trip to Draper Mercantile and learn why it's a local icon.
- Smart shoppers will want to head straight for Stone Mountain General Store, an iconic store which some people specifically visit the area for.
- Fort Chiswell Animal Park is a fun day for wildlife enthusiasts.
- Spend a few hours in the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at New River Trail State Park, one of the region's most well-known parks.
- Relish the zesty notes of the local area at West Wind Farm Vineyard and Winery.