Back deck with view of Currituck Sound - gorgeous sunsets! Front deck off 2 of the 3 bedrooms. Short walk to the ocean, beautiful sunrises! 2.5 mi. north of "downtown" Duck with paved walk/bike path all the way! 1.4 mi. south of The Sanderling Resort!
You can Search "bike rentals in Duck, NC" if you are interested in renting bicycles during your stay. Search "beach gear in Duck, NC" if you would like to get your gear when you arrive.
There are great places to eat nearby in "downtown" Duck. Sit on the back deck at Sunset Grill with outdoor bar overlooking the Currituck Sound and watch gorgeous sunsets. Blue Point is awesome, located right on the Sound as well. There is also Roadside Grill, Duck Deli (great for breakfast, too!), among others. Search "restaurants in Duck, NC" and you'll see a number of great places to eat. Lots of great shops to visit as well. Don't forget to stop by Duck Donuts for fresh hot "homemade-style" donuts! Search "shops in duck, nc" to see the many great shops to explore."
Pets: Unfortunately, we do not allow pets because we have hard floors throughout the house that might scratch, and in consideration of travelers with pet allergies. Thanks for your consideration in advance!
Parties: While we do not mind if you have a few friends and family over to visit, the house is not suited for parties or other events. Appreciate your understanding!
• 55” HDTV flatscreen in den, 32” in master bedroom!
• (3) BEDROOMS W/QUEEN BEDS (WE PROVIDE BED LINENS AND TOWELS, BRING SOAP, SHAMPOO, AND EXTRA TOILET TISSUE)!
• SLEEPS (6) ADULTS COMFORTABLY, MAXIMUM (6) PEOPLE,
• (2) FULL BATHS UPSTAIRS IN THE MAIN HOUSE, A HALF-BATH DOWNSTAIRS - SHOWER IN MASTER BEDROOM, TUB/SHOWER COMBO IN HALL BATH
• OUTDOOR SHOWER WITH MOTION FLOODLIGHT FOR AFTER-DARK SHOWERING!
• BRAND NEW HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM 2014!
• CABLE TV AND 100 MBPS/100MBPS INTERNET AND WIFI!
• WiFi AND INTERNET ACCESS FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES!
• WASHER & DRYER (BRING DETERGENT)!
• FULLY FURNISHED, INCLUDING KITCHENWARE!
• OUTDOOR "PARK" STYLE GRILL (BRING CHARCOAL, LIGHTER FLUID, AND GRILL TOOLS)!