The fairways at Dungarvan Golf Club are awaiting your visit, so pack your clubs and prepare yourself for the adventure of your dreams.
It is situated in Dungarvan, a place that might not be on everyone's radar. It sits 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of Dublin, the nation's capital.
Staying within a short commute of Dungarvan Golf Club isn't too difficult, due to the fact that there are 3 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities and features at the Park Hotel and Lawlors Hotel.
A wonderful answer is the Dún Ard, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away. It is the only first-class choice in the surrounding area.
You don’t have to be a top chef to enjoy the food at Lord Maguire's Pub (Knocknagranagh Village, Dungarvan). What's better, it’s only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Dungarvan Golf Club
Besides Dungarvan Golf Club, here is a list of other things in the wider region that you'll want to do:
- A trip to Waterford County Museum is a wonderful way to learn about the regional history in a relaxing setting.
- Dungarvan Castle, an actual castle, is a wonderful attraction for people of all ages. You'll imagine living many centuries ago as you go on a tour of this remarkable landmark.
- Old Market House Arts Centre features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to give you greater insight into the area's vibrant arts scene.
- Take out a bit of time to admire St Augustine's Church. Look into information on visiting if you'd like to walk inside.
- If you're bringing kids along, ensure they get to visit the remarkable and historic King John's Castle, a popular attraction among tourists passing through the area.