You're certain to discover something new at Eagles Theatre.
It awaits you in Marion, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Indianapolis.
You can forget about checking the map. When you're staying at the Charley Creek Inn and Herrold on Hill Bed and Breakfast, the Eagles Theatre is just moments from your bedroom.
The Knights Inn - Wabash is an obvious choice if you're searching for a low-cost solution. At 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you don't have to travel very far.
Providing great coffee and scrumptious nibbles, OLD CANAL COFFEE (209 South Miami Street, Wabash) should also be on your itinerary after exploring Eagles Theatre. Stomach still rumbling? Order some plates to share at All Occasions (163 South Miami Street, Wabash,) a popular local eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Eagles Theatre
You've traveled here to see Eagles Theatre, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Go and check out the amazing program of art courses, exhibits and music shows proudly provided by Honeywell Center.
- Educating yourself about the history of an area at Wabash County Historical Museum will certainly help you to become more invested in the land and its people during your stay.
- You're able to enjoy some family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city at Paradise Spring Historical Park & Riverwalk.
- Do you need a break from the noise and confusion of modern life? Head to Paradise Spring Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Some sites are significant enough that they're protected. Charley Creek Gardens is one of them.