Book a hotel near Edward VII Park, Lisbon District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Edward VII Park
Edward VII Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Humans weren't designed to spend all their time living in apartment blocks. An adventure to natural areas such as Edward VII Park isn't just excellent fun, it's essential to our lives.
You'll locate it in Lisbon District, the capital city.
You'll find accommodation options aplenty in the vicinity of Edward VII Park. With as many as 116 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only problem you will have is deciding on which one! Refine your hunt by looking into the Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon, Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisboa and Fontecruz Lisboa, Autograph Collection.
If you wish to put away some of your hard-earned money for a rainy day, look no further than the less expensive hotels available here. Try out the Independente Hostel & Suites, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or, there's the Portugal Ways Bairro Alto Apartments, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of person who appreciates fine wine and sleeps in crisp linen sheets, you will appreciate the indulgent pleasures that are offered at a variety of upscale hotels in the area. The Bairro Alto Hotel and the Lisbon Rentals Chiado are a couple of the selections, located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Is your camera full but your stomach empty? You can follow the wafting coffee 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and enjoy a beverage at Café do Marquês (Praça Marquês de Pombal 1, Lisboa). To find a meal that is sure to arouse a fierce appetite, try Tasca Itinerante (Parque Eduardo VII, Lisboa), which is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Edward VII ParkAfter you've seen all there is to see at Edward VII Park, there are plenty of other journeys to take in the wider area:
- Gain a greater understanding of the history of the area by visiting some of its most well-known monuments, such as Marques de Pombal Square.
- Eduardo VII Park is a green urban sanctuary. It is the ideal place to flip through a magazine and breathe in the fresh air.
- Visually devour the fine art at Medeiros e Almeida Museum, a leading art museum to include on your cultural itinerary.
- Estufa Fria is the perfect place to spend a clear afternoon relaxing, tossing a ball around and checking out the trees and flowers in the gardens.
- Explore Estufas and marvel at the wide variety of flowers, trees and plants. Young and old travelers alike are sure to learn something they didn't already know about their favorite species.
It's so simple to catch a train when heading to Edward VII Park. The closest station, Metro Saldanha, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.