The animal kingdom never fails to amaze us. Take a look at some of the wonderful creatures that we share the world with at Edwin B Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge.
It awaits you in Atlantic City, 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton.
Make your visit to Edwin B Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge as convenient as possible by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover that there are 35 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which catches your eye out of the Marriott's Fairway Villas and La Sammana Resort.
If you have always thought that traveling is actually more about seeing enlightening destinations than sleeping in indulgent hotels, check out the inexpensive accommodations that are a few minutes drive away. The Skyline Inn Atlantic City and the Ramada West Atlantic City are some of the known establishments.
You deserve some time at one of the upmarket establishments in the surrounding area. Rooms at the Golden Nugget and Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club won't disappoint.
Other Things to Do Near Edwin B Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge
In addition to Edwin B Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge, visitors often swing by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Golf is a great way to relax and get some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, tee off at Galloway National Golf Club.
- Golf is a great way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, book a tee time at Seaview Golf Resort Pines Course.
- Serious shoppers may want to head straight for Days of Olde Antique Center, a well-known store that people visit the area for.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a tee time at Stockton Seaview Golf Club.
- What could possibly be better than an enlightening cultural trip blended with alcohol? Take the time to visit Tomasello Winery Tasting Room and you will easily find the answer.