Book a hotel near El Dorado Beach, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near El Dorado Beach
El Dorado Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for somewhere to stay not far from El Dorado Beach?
It awaits you in South Lake Tahoe, which is 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
With 21 accommodations within an easy walk of El Dorado Beach, even the most discerning travelers are sure to have their needs met. Some choices include The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe, Hotel Azure and Sierra Shores.
The area is home to a wide range of hotels that won't bleed you dry. Consider the Days Inn South Lake Tahoe, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or, there is the Howard Johnson South Lake Tahoe, which is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Some people say that life is all too brief to get hung up on finances. Spend a night at one of the luxurious establishments that are close by. Two fantastic choices are the Lakeland Condo by RedAwning, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Cabin an Excellent Deal for Groups up to 8 by RedAwning, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
There is nothing like wandering around a new place to stimulate your appetite. After paying a visit to El Dorado Beach, boost your energy levels just a short walk away, at Lakeview Cafe. A good option when you're desiring a more substantial eating experience is Sprouts Cafe. Similarly, you needn't travel too far to reach it. You'll chuckle as you recall the events of the day while enjoying an a glass of your favorite drop at Revive Coffee & Wine, also just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near El Dorado BeachIf you want to cram as much as humanly possible into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is happening:
- Head to Campground by the Lake, a great site for camping that will be sure to match your needs.
- You should head to Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority Visitor Center if you have any questions. Get some useful brochures and maps that'll help you enjoy your exploration of the area.
- From highly regarded leaders to memorable incidents, Lake Tahoe Historical Society Museum has exhibits that are always worth a look.
- Feel your body relax as you tune in to the songs of the seabirds all around you at Regan Beach.
- Bijou Golf Course is an excellent place to spend a day out on the green and socialize.