Book Hotels in El Nido
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked El Nido hotels
Top cheap El Nido hotel deals
- Dormitels.ph El NidoSitio Lugadia, Brgy Corong-Corong, El Nido, Palawan
The price is $37 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Novie's Tourist InnSitio Lugadia, Barangay Corong-Corong, El Nido, Palawan
The price is $39 per night from Feb 19 to Feb 20
- Spin Designer HostelBalinsasayaw Road Corner Calle Real, Brgy. Maligaya, El Nido, PalawanGet Rates
- Aqua Travel LodgeSirena st Brgy Buena Suerte, El Nido
The price is $46 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23/5 (1 review)
- Tapik Beach Park Guest HouseBrgy. Sibaltan, El Nido, Palawan
The price is $30 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- Citrine Tourist Travel LodgeNational Highway, Lugadia.Barangay, Corong corong, El Nido, Palawan
The price is $48 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
Top luxury El Nido hotel deals
- Pangulasian Island ResortEl Nido, El Nido, PalawanGet Rates
- Cadlao Resort & RestaurantCaalan, Barangay Masagana, El Nido, PalawanGet Rates3/5 (1 review)
- Matinloc ResortMatinloc Island, El Nido, Palawan
The price is $398 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 285/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Miniloc Island ResortMiniloc Island, El Nido, PalawanGet Rates
- Ipil Suites El NidoReal St, Buena Suerte, El Nido, Palawan
The price is $39 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 6
How much is a hotel room in El Nido?
Hotels in El Nido start at $30 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
El Nido Hotel & Travel Guide
If you find yourself traveling about in Palawan and are planning on having a look around in El Nido, there are a select number of hotels. With 2 hotels and apartments on Travelocity within a 6-mile (10-kilometer) sweep of the city center, it shouldn't be hard finding something that will satisfy your needs.
The Cauayan Resort is the closest Travelocity-listed accommodation option to the downtown area of El Nido and it is located a simple and brief drive away.
The Pangulasian Island is 13 miles (20 kilometers) from the main part of El Nido. Also, the Miniloc Island Resort is located 11 miles (17 kilometers) away. Two more places to stay in the area are the Lagen Island Resort along with the Ipil Suites El Nido.
Like to make your way a little out of the center? Mimaropa has lots of options to check out. Discover Mimaropa's traditional villages, war relics and monuments and cathedrals or fall in love with the region's beaches and coastal plains. Popular activities in this region of Philippines include caving, cycling and shore fishing.
When you are in Palawan, you can stop by the Port Barton Beach and stay a night in Port Barton, which is found 60 miles (99 kilometers) to the south of the center of El Nido. Choose out of the Elsa's Cottage & Restaurant and Sunset Colors.
Puerto Princesa Airport is a primary entry point for those flying to El Nido. You can find it 120 miles (185 kilometers) away. For wise travelers who would prefer to stay nearby, have a look at Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast or Hotel Centro.