Thinking about visiting El Rey Polo Country Club during your vacation?
You will locate it in Puerto Morelos, 790 miles (1,271 kilometer) from the national capital, Mexico City.
The Mi Casa en la Jungla - Adults Only is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from El Rey Polo Country Club, making it a superb place for you to enjoy some rest and relaxation during your stay.
You can’t take your life savings with you after you're gone. Use them while you can and spend a night at one of the handful of luxurious establishments that are a quick drive away. Popular choices are the El Dorado Casitas Royale by Karisma All Inclusive and El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma.
Other Things to Do Near El Rey Polo Country Club
If you want to cram as many things as possible into your break, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- Parque Cenote Las Mojarras is a great spot to relax and get your feet wet.
- A splendid geological landmark, Cenote Siete Bocas is certainly worth a visit.
- Dr. Alfredo Barrera Marin Botanical Garden is a space that appeals not only to those who love flowers and gardening, but also anyone seeking some quiet time away from the noise of the city.
- Discover the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a round or two at El Manglar Golf Course.
- Nothing in this world compares to the serenity of lying by the water. Take some me time and simply enjoy seeing the sun reflect on the glistening water at Paradise Beach.