Your children will be enthralled by all the different species at Elephant Sanctuary.
To reach it, head to Keurboomstrand, 630 miles (1,014 kilometer) from the capital of the country, Pretoria.
There are 2 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they're all superb choices. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Elephant Sanctuary, the Kurland Hotel and Hog Hollow Country Lodge are certain to please time-constrained travelers.
A short drive away, you will find a small number of lavish hotels to spend a few nights. Suites and rooms at the Lily Pond Country Lodge and Tamodi Lodge and Stables won't disappoint.
Jandaya Cafe (South Africa) is a local eatery that locals frequent at the end of the day, and it's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Elephant Sanctuary
When you're finished checking out Elephant Sanctuary, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Spend an afternoon at Birds of Eden while watching a variety of birds in their sanctuary.
- Go on a tour to admire the wonderful animals of Monkeyland.
- Give your family a treat with a memorable visit to Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary, a well-known animal sanctuary.
- Spice up your date nights and sample the local theater scene. Barnyard Theatre puts on a variety of plays for you to enjoy.
- Visit Arch Rock, a wonderful natural landmark.