If you are the kind of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to enjoy Elk Rapids Golf Club.
Traverse City, approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing, is where you'll find it.
Though there are no accommodation options around Elk Rapids Golf Club, you can find some that are within commuting distance. The Cottages at Bay Harbor is 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, the Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City 17 miles (27 kilometers) and the Boyne Mountain Resort 30 miles (48 kilometers).
A popular place to dine at is Pearl's New Orleans Kitchen (617 Ames St, Elk Rapids), which offers a great choice of meals and is a brief stroll of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Elk Rapids Golf Club
If you want to discover more than just Elk Rapids Golf Club, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- Devote an hour or two to viewing art at Twisted Fish Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Featuring a great range of intriguing exhibits, collections and programs, Guntzviller's Spirit of the Woods Museum inspires, educates and entertains the many inquisitive patrons who walk through its doors each day.
- Train your palate with the pungent flavors of the wines presented at Chateau Chantal.
- A visit to Chateau Grand Traverse is an experience for your palate.
- Enjoy the striking design and the rich navigational history of Mission Point Lighthouse.