Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve is a magnificent destination for travelers eager to get back in touch with Mother Nature.
To experience it for yourself, make a trip to Monterey. You'll soon discover what makes this city so popular with travelers.
Travelers will be happy to know there are 3 different accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Rodeway Inn and Motel 6 Castroville - Monterey.
Other Things to Do Near Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
Besides Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve, here's a list of some additional things in the area you'll want to do:
- If you love being out on the water, check out the choice of activities at Kayak Connectin.
- Get the family together and head to Moss Landing State Beach, where you can play in the water all day.
- Savvy shoppers may want to make a beeline for Hamlin Antiques, an important store which some travelers visit the region for.
- Check out the interesting exhibitions that are housed at Pajaro Valley Historical Association.
- Breathe in the salty breezes and stare out to sea when you spend the afternoon at Sunset State Beach.