Book a hotel near Engine, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Engine
Engine Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of traveler that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to love Engine.
It is just one of many things that makes the city of Portland popular all year round.
Unpack your suitcase, enjoy a good night's sleep and enjoy being within easy reach of Engine when you make a reservation at the Ramada Saco/Old Orchard Beach Area, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If luxury facilities and services aren't a priority, consider some of the budget hotels in the area. A couple of popular ones are the Holiday Inn Express Biddeford and the Atlantic Breeze Inn.
If you're looking for a luxury option within easy driving distance, consider the Hidden Pond, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
After a big day of discovering new sights, pay a visit to Elements Books Coffee Beer (265 Main Street, Biddeford), which offers tempting sweets, good service and exceptional coffee. If you intend to go out for dinner, stroll over to Jonesy's Main Street Cafe (273 Main Street, Biddeford) and see if the menu is to your liking.
Other Things to Do Near EngineAfter your time is done at Engine, there are still more things to see in the region:
- Get set for an evening full of talent and entertainment when you watch a play at Biddeford City Theater.
- Are you keen to give your wallet a workout? The well-known Saco River Cigars is an iconic store on many travelers' shopping schedules.
- Learning more about the history of an area at Saco Museum will certainly help you become more appreciative of the land and its people during your stay.
- Do you want to give your wallet a workout? The famed Marden's Surplus and Salvage is a not-to-be-missed store on many people's shopping schedules.
- At Biddeford-Saco Country Club, regular patrons meet for a coffee while clearing their schedule for a few easygoing diversions.
Why not get on the metro when you're going to Engine? The nearest stop, Saco Station, is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.