Looking for some accommodation close by to Enot Tsukim Reserve?
If you've always wanted to see State of Palestine, now's your chance!
Even though you might not be spoiled for choice when it comes to accommodation options nearby, there's 1 hotel to temporarily call home. On stepping out the front door of the Kalia Kibbutz Holiday Village, it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) to Enot Tsukim Reserve.
Other Things to Do Near Enot Tsukim Reserve
If you want to experience more than just Enot Tsukim Reserve, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Experience the sights and sounds of the natural environment at Qumran National Park.
- Mar Saba Monastery is a monastery in this community. Find a quiet spot to sit or find out if you are able to take a tour.
- King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Center is an outstanding venue for conferences. It's located in the area and has several nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- For a trip that uncovers the past, find your way to Wadi Qelt Synagogue, where you'll see the fascinating results of an archaeological dig.
- Get a glimpse into a more austere way of life at Saint George Monastery, a Christian place of worship in the region.