The Aneroid unit, part of the Litch Hotel, is a large first floor luxury condo in the newly renovated Litch Building (est. 1909). This unit located in Enterprise, OR, in the heart of Wallowa County is only minutes away from Joseph, OR and Wallowa Lake. It has 15 foot ceilings, original wood floors, original exposed stone walls and original trim throughout. It includes a main floor master bedroom with a king bed and a 2nd bedroom on the mezzanine with a king bed. Enjoy cooking in the spacious, fully equipped kitchen that includes custom, quartz countertops.
We take your visit seriously. After each rental, we follow the CDC cleaning guidelines to fully clean, disinfect and sanitize the unit in preparation for our next guests. You can visit the CDC website for a summary of their recommended cleaning protocol.
-We love pets! We want to remain pet friendly. Please follow our pet policies so we are able to continue offering this benefit to all of our guests.
- Please inform us at the time of booking if you will bring your pet or pets
- The pet fee is 25/per night for each pet
- We will send you a charge request at the time of booking for the pet fee.
- If for some reason your pet doesn't accompany you after you pay the pet fee, we will refund it to you in full.
- Please keep pets off the furniture.
- Please don't leave pets in the unit alone.
- If you bring pets onto the property without informing us in advance and paying the pet fee, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the property
Eagle Cap Real Estate is located in Wallowa County. Both of the McKee Brothers (Todd and Andy) are within minutes of the property, in case we are needed.
The Litch Hotel is located on Main Street in Enterprise, OR. It is located directly across from the county courthouse. Guests can easily walk to multiple restaurants including Range Rider, Terminal Gravity, Sugar Time Bakery and La Laguna.
Aneroid is located in the Litch Hotel. The Litch building was built in 1909 and has served many purposes over the last 120 years. The Litch Hotel will eventually operate as a 14 unit luxury hotel with a full service restaurant. Each unit will be unique and provide a fully equipped vacation rental spaces. The first floor of the hotel is scheduled to be fully operational in 2021 and the 2nd floor is scheduled to be fully operational in 2022.
There are several parking spaces in front of the Litch Hotel and plentiful free on-street parking adjacent to the building.