This is a perfect little 1 bedroom apartment in a historic 103 year old stone building in the heart of Wallowa County. Weather your just passing through or you need a launching pad for your Wallowa County adventures. This is a great space to meet all of your traveling needs.
This is a pet friendly property. Please review our pet policies in the "other things to note" section below.
We take your visit seriously. After each rental, we follow the CDC cleaning guidelines to fully clean, disinfect and sanitize the unit in preparation for our next guests. You can visit the CDC website for a summary of their recommended cleaning protocol.
-We love pets! We want to remain pet friendly. Please follow our pet policies so we are able to continue offering this benefit to all of our guests.
- Please inform us at the time of booking if you will bring your pet or pets
- The pet fee is 25/per night for each pet
- We will send you a charge request at the time of booking for the pet fee.
- If for some reason your pet doesn't accompany you after you pay the pet fee, we will refund it to you in full.
- Please keep pets off the furniture.
- Please don't leave pets in the unit alone.
- If you bring pets onto the property without informing us in advance and paying the pet fee, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the property.
Right in the heart of historic Enterprise. With in walking distance of all the attractions and restaurants.
This space has full access to the entire apartment with all the cooking amenities that you would need for a night or extended stay.
There is lots of street parking near the Burnaugh building and the parking lot to the north of the building next to city hall is our parking lot.