This is an incredible space in the heart of Wallowa County. This building is 102 year old historic building that went through a massive renovation process last year. It’s a beautiful stone building and this 2nd floor unit is 1000 sqft with a balcony deck and 1.5bathrooms large gourmet kitchen and all the amenities of home. The name of the building is The Burnaugh Building and was commissioned to be built for S. A. Burnaugh in 1916. This is a pet friendly property. Please review our pet policies below.
We take your visit seriously. After each rental, we follow the CDC cleaning guidelines to fully clean, disinfect and sanitize the unit in preparation for our next guests. You can visit the CDC website for a summary of their recommended cleaning protocol.
-We love pets! We want to remain pet friendly. Please follow our pet policies so we are able to continue offering this benefit to all of our guests.
- Please inform us at the time of booking if you will bring your pet or pets
- The pet fee is 25/per night for each pet
- We will send you a charge request at the time of booking for the pet fee.
- If for some reason your pet doesn't accompany you after you pay the pet fee, we will refund it to you in full.
- Please keep pets off the furniture.
- Please don't leave pets in the unit alone.
- If you bring pets onto the property without informing us in advance and paying the pet fee, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the property.
The space is in the heart of downtown Enterprise within walking distance to everything you need.
The space is fully private separate 1000 sq ft unit. There is 4 total units in the upstairs of the building.
There is lots of street parking near the Burnaugh building and the parking lot to the north of the building next to city hall is our parking lot.