Pet owners shouldn't miss Erie, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Erie Playhouse and Warner Theater. Choose from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Erie and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Erie with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Erie Arboretum at Frontier and Asbury Woods Nature Center.
- Other things to see include Jerry Uht Park, Erie County Courthouse, and Erie Art Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Heartland Pets, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Northwest PA Pet Emergency Center, Erie Animal Hospital, and The Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Erie
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott - Millcreek Mall
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Edinboro Lake Resort Cabins
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star cabin.
- Homewood Suites Erie
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Erie
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Erie.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.