Book a hotel near Estádio da Luz, Sao Domingos de Benfica
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Estádio da Luz
SL Benfica Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
Mix with local crowds at a great event being held at SL Benfica Stadium. The lively atmosphere is sure to get you worked up!
You can find it in Lisbon District, the nation's capital.
Are you only staying for a short visit? Book your room at one of the 11 hotels that are within an easy commute of SL Benfica Stadium. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to pack it in for the night at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon. A couple of others are the SANA Metropolitan Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the SANA Malhoa Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Not too far away, you can find a handful of reasonably priced solutions to select from. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Independente Hostel & Suites and the Portugal Ways Bairro Alto Apartments.
If you want a quick rest from wandering around SL Benfica Stadium, take the short walk to Delta Café for a refreshing cup or two of coffee. 3° Anel is a fantastic choice that's close by if you want something more nourishing. You can cap off a pleasurable day out by strolling down the road for a drink at Roulote Zeca Diabo.
Other Things to Do Near SL Benfica StadiumOnce you're finished at SL Benfica Stadium, don't neglect the region's other sights:
- Benfica Museum is a fun place to look back on prior victories and sports legends.
- Cosme Damiao Museum is a fun place to look back on prior victories and sports legends.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Colombo Shopping Centre, where you can purchase almost everything, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Schedule a tour of St Dominic's International School, this local school is brimming with devoted teachers and ambitious students.
- Make inquiries regarding a guided tour of Palace of the Marquises, a local historical gem and among the area's unmissable sites.
To get to and from SL Benfica Stadium, consider taking a train. The closest station, Benfica, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.