Pet owners shouldn't miss Eugene, a city known for its shopping, and sights like McArthur Court and Autzen Stadium. You can choose from Travelocity's 39 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Eugene and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Eugene with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Alton Baker Park, Skinner Butte Park, and Owen Rose Garden.
- Other things to see include Matthew Knight Arena, Saturday Market, and McDonald Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Greenhill Humane Society, Bobcat Pets, or Wags! Dog Emporium.
- For vet care, Spay and Neuter Clinic is located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Eugene
- Timbers Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn Eugene
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and exceptional value.
- Village Green Resort
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Eugene
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Eugene.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.