Book a hotel near Evangeline State Park, Lafayette
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Evangeline State Park
Evangeline State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Evangeline State Park is definitely a destination worth visiting.
It is just one of the many attractions to explore in the marvelous city of Lafayette.
Unpack your suitcase, catch some sleep and delight in being close to Evangeline State Park when you reserve a room at the Old Castillo Bed and Breakfast, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
A favorite venue for hungry visitors, Louella's (1835 North Main Street, Saint Martinville) will cure your cravings. It's a quick 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away from Evangeline State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Evangeline State ParkIf you have time to spare, you'll want to investigate what else is on in the area:
- You'll enjoy a fascinating guided tour of Acadian House, an area historic house.
- Schedule some time at Longfellow Evangeline State Historic Site and you'll get an understanding of its place in history.
- If you're eager to learn more about local stories, make sure you visit Evangeline Monument.
- The peaceful shores of Spanish Lake are an ideal location to breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the splendors of nature.
- If you love learning about animals, head over to Zoo of Acadiana. It is sure to be an educational and fun day out for visitors of all ages.