Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Fairfax, VA from $67
Top Fairfax Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Fairfax, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Ratcliffe-Allison House and Pozer Garden and National Firearms Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fairfax and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fairfax with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Ox Hill Battlefield Park.
- Other things to see include Eagle Bank Arena, Fair Oaks Mall, and Arlington National Cemetery.
- Need a pet store? Try Kriser's Natural Pet, Pet Valu, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Clifton-Centreville Animal: Netschert B Jamie DVM, Pender Veterinary Centre, and Stahl Exotic Animal Veterinary Services are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fairfax
- Comfort Inn University Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and family amenities.
- Hyatt House Falls Church/Merrifield
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Residence Inn By Marriott Fair Lakes Fairfax
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fairfax
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Fairfax.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.