- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Snoqualmie Falls
- 6 min drive
- Northwest Railway Museum
- 7 min drive
- TPC at Snoqualmie Ridge
- 11 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Fall City, The Roadhouse Inn is next to a golf course and on a river. Snoqualmie Falls Golf Course and Mount Si Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit North Bend Premium Outlets and Gilman Village.
- Snoqualmie Falls - 6 min drive
- Northwest Railway Museum - 7 min drive
- DirtFish Rally School - 11 min drive
- TPC at Snoqualmie Ridge - 11 min drive
- Snoqualmie Casino - 12 min drive
- Tukwila Station - 35 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 37 min drive
- The Roadhouse Restaurant – Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Roadhouse Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The room that I was in had no heat. I complained to the management, which happened to be the restaurant staff downstairs from the Inn but got nowhere. After I left a voicemail that they need to fix this problem, and my sister also confronted the manager, they didn't fix the problem but instead, they put a space heater in the room. When I originally booked the room, I had mistakenly only booked it for 2 nights and when I realized my mistake, I called repeatedly and sent an email requesting another night but I never heard back about a third night. I then tentatively made other arrangements. But when I checked in, they said they got my message and added another night to my reservation. Would it have been that hard to reply to my email or heaven forbid take a few minutes to pick up the phone and call me to acknowledge my additional night request? The customer service and follow up is just not there at this place. The restaurant staff is busy on the ground floor, there is no dedicated office for the Inn and the Inn is treated like a red haired, step child since it doesn't appear that they seem to care that much about the guests staying there.