Book a hotel near Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Faneuil Hall Marketplace Hotel & Travel Guide
An adventure in United States of America simply isn't complete without a stop at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Dig out your camera and uncover the reasons that it's on the must-do list.
To see it for yourself, head to Boston, the lively state capital.
Why not save yourself the headache and stay close by? You'll find as many as 33 accommodations just a stone's throw away. Refine your hunt by looking into The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, Fifteen Beacon and Boston Harbor Hotel.
If you'd like to spend more money on sightseeing instead of a place to sleep, you'll be pleased to know that there are a limited number of bargain hotels available. For example, you'll find the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the Constitution Inn is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Take indulgence to a new level by booking a room at one of the many sophisticated establishments that are only a stone's throw away. You might want to make inquiries at the Four Seasons Hotel Boston, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the W Boston, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Cheers (1 Faneuil Hall Market Place, Boston) is one of the most well-known venues for a hot beverage. You can indulge in a bigger bite of the area's culinary scene at Salty Dog Seafood Grille & Bar (206 Faneuil Hall Market Pl, Boston).
Other Things to Do Near Faneuil Hall MarketplaceSurely you're not intending to finish your day after Faneuil Hall Marketplace? Set aside some time to see what else the area has available:
- Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company Museum is a popular spot where you can learn a lot about the military and its history.
- Make sure you save some space in your suitcase if you plan to visit Quincy Market.
- Take a few moments to appreciate courageous military members who fought for their beliefs, when you visit Ancient & Honorable Artillery Co of Massachusetts.
- Pick up some maps from Faneuil Hall Visitor Center to discover more about the local area.
- Are you looking for somewhere to have a relaxing walk or just worship the sun? Visit Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway Conservancy.
Give your legs a break and hop on the train to Faneuil Hall Marketplace. From North Station, the nearest station, it is an easy stroll of 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers). Otherwise, you could use another station, South Station, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.