Book a hotel near Fender Museum, Riverside
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fender Museum
Fender Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're looking to visit Fender Museum?
It's located in Corona, approximately 390 miles (628 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're looking for a suitable home away from home, you will be able to take your pick from 10 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Fender Museum. The Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona and the Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale are three that are recommended, and they are only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
There is an endless number of ways to spend money while you're on vacation. If you're not particular about where you end up, why not go for one of the budget places nearby? The Scottish Inns & Suites and the Americas Best Value Inn Corona can be found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Getting to everything you want to see can be hard work, and it's almost impossible without regular coffee breaks. When you feel like you need that caffeine kick, head over to ISD (n 92880, 391 North Main Street, Corona.) Think you could squeeze more in? While you may discover that your stomach can't quite keep up, you can enjoy a few culinary gems at Boondocks, (100 East Harrison Street, Corona).
Other Things to Do Near Fender MuseumAfter you're finished at Fender Museum, you aren't going to run out of things to do with all of the other possibilities in the area:
- History buffs will be eager to visit Corona Heritage Park and Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the past.
- Enjoy a round or two, get more active and challenge your mind at the local Hidden Valley Golf Club.
- Witness the rousing college lifestyle for a few hours by visiting La Sierra University on a day when tours are offered.
- Take your family to spend the day with the horses and colts at Travelocity. Observing these impressive creatures up close is a wonderful treat for the entire group, young and old.
- Spend a couple of hours or more honing your golfing skills at Goose Creek Golf Club.
It's easy to jump on the metro to Fender Museum. The nearest station, North Main Corona, is a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away!