Book a hotel near Fenwick Island Lighthouse, Rehoboth Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fenwick Island Lighthouse
Fenwick Island Lighthouse Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Fenwick Island Lighthouse is an excellent experience for anyone who wants to learn about the events that shaped this region.
It is situated in Rehoboth Beach, which is an estimated 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Dover.
Even though there's a decent selection of 9 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Fenwick Island Lighthouse, it's always a good idea to book in advance to make sure you get the best possible deal. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocean City and the Cayman Suites Hotel are good choices here, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You shouldn't allow a moderate budget to make you think twice about realizing your travel dreams. You can find some low cost hotels here. Just two examples are the Seaside Inn and the Econo Lodge Oceanblock, which are 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Whether you're a tea connoisseur or a coffee nerd, you're going to need something to keep your energy levels up. A short stroll from Fenwick Island Lighthouse, To Life! boasts an enticing selection of beverages and treats. Still feeling peckish? Fat Albert's Pizza is also close by and offers a more comprehensive dining experience. If the setting sun brings about a sudden thirst, stop by One Coastal for a cool beer or refreshing wine on the way back to your place.
Other Things to Do Near Fenwick Island LighthouseWhether you'd like to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Fenwick Island Lighthouse:
- Both the younger and older travelers will surely have a whole lot of fun as they play the putt-putt golf course at Golf Down Under.
- Get some respite from the heat in the water-based attractions at Thunder Lagoon Waterpark. Don't forget to take your sunscreen and hat!
- The jaw-dropping Transpeninsular Marker deserves an important spot on your itinerary.
- DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum is a must-see excursion for anyone who wants to know more about maritime history.
- Regardless of your age, you're sure to have a pleasant afternoon playing mini-golf at Lost Treasure Golf.