If you are searching for something interesting to experience during your travels, a trip to Fields of the Wood Bible Park is a good idea.
It is located in Murphy, roughly 320 miles (515 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh.
Accommodation options are slim to none near Fields of the Wood Bible Park. Many travelers have had a good experience with the Barnsley Resort, The Lodge at Buckberry Creek and the Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge, 70 miles (113 kilometers), 55 miles (89 kilometers) and 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Fields of the Wood Bible Park
Once you are done with Fields of the Wood Bible Park, be sure not to neglect the area's other sights:
- Mountain View Marina is a well-known marina. Check for visiting information if you'd enjoy spending a bit of time there.
- Hanging Dog Recreation Area is valued by both locals and tourists. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic!
- If you love to be out on the water, find out about the choice of activities at Carolina Ocoee Outfitters.
- If you love to get out on the water, enquire about the range of activities at Rolling Thunder River Company.
- With welcoming staff and a range of activities, you'll have a great day on the water at Toccoa River Adventures.