Where to stay in Finland: Best areas for travelers
- Helsinki: The Marski by Scandic, the Hotel Finn and the Solo Sokos Hotel Torni Helsinki are just a few of the well-known hotel options here. After a restful sleep, bounce out of bed with plenty of energy to take in Helsinki Cathedral and other fantastic attractions nearby.
- Tampere: No journey here is complete without visiting Sarkanniemi. It's one of the major attractions. Whether you're staying for one night or a few days, for a comfortable bed, we recommend the Hotel Iltatähti, the Scandic Tampere Koskipuisto and the Original Sokos Hotel Ilves.
- Kittila: This destination is beloved by travelers for many things, but Levi Ski Resort, Yllas Ski Resort and Pallas-Yllastunturi National Park are standouts. Add in Levi Golf & Country Club, Levi Tourist Office and Levi Huskypark and you've got yourself a terrific itinerary. The Hotelli Kittilä, the Hotel Levi Panorama and the Levi Hotel Spa offer everything you need for a solid night's sleep.
- Turku: With plenty of fabulous sights to see here, you'll have earned a relaxing night's sleep by the time the sunlight has faded away. The Original Sokos Hotel Wiklund, the Original Sokos Hotel Hamburger Börs or the Scandic Julia are some of the most popular places to kick back after a long day of exploring Turku Castle and Turku Cathedral. Be sure to make tracks to Turku Market Square, Flowpark, Turku Science Park and Turku Art Museum too.
- Rovaniemi: If you're an art aficionado, you'll have no difficulty whiling away the time in this buzzing place. Rovaniemi Theater, Rovaniemi Art Museum and Rovaniemen Taidemuseo are just a handful of the wonderful attractions for you to explore here. When you're done for the day, chill out in a quality hotel such as the Scandic Rovaniemi City, the Santa's Hotel Santa Claus or the Arctic City Hotel.
Search vacation packages deals in Finland's top destinations
Top Finland hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Finland
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Finland?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Finland?
Why should I book my Finland vacation package with Travelocity?
Can I save on my Finland car rental if I combine it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Finland?
What is there to do in Finland?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.