Lace up your walking shoes and bask in the nature around you at Florence Marina State Park, a great place to spend the day outdoors with your travel buddies.
As soon as you're ready to start exploring, it will be waiting for you in South Carolina.
There aren't any accommodations close to Florence Marina State Park, so you've got to be prepared for a bit of a commute. Many travelers have had good experiences at the Sleep Inn & Suites, the Best Western Augusta West and the Ramada Augusta Downtown Hotel and Conference Center, situated 14 miles (23 kilometers), 12 miles (19 kilometers) and 15 miles (24 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Florence Marina State Park
After visiting Florence Marina State Park, why not swing by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Take your group on a fun hike under the big blue sky at George T. Bagby State Park.
- Score a hole in one, get more active and challenge your mind at Jones Creek Golf Club.
- You simply can't miss out on attending a concert or two at Lady Antebellum Amphitheater! Remember to secure your tickets in advance.
- Enjoy your choice of music shows and cultural events regularly hosted by Artsy Me Ceramic & Art Studio and become more knowledgeable about the local arts scene.
- Try and find the fairways at Mount Vintage Plantation & Golf Club, a great place to kick back and play a few games.