Book a hotel near Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center, Key West
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center
Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center?
You will find it in Key West, 430 miles (692 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
Your quality of sleep can greatly influence your travels, and you'll definitely want to be feeling your best when you check out Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center. Luckily, there are 37 hotels just a short walk away. Such a large amount of choice can make it difficult to know where to begin. We'd suggest first looking into the Sunset Key Cottages, Key West Vacation Rentals and Orchid Key Inn.
The fierce competition between budget hotels has ensured that there is always some good deals available for the frugal traveler. You might wish to book a room at the Marquesa Hotel, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Otherwise, there's always the Smallest Bar Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You'll experience high quality accommodation and first-rate service at any one of the numerous high-end hotels nearby. You probably won't want to leave once you set foot in your room. You could stay at the Santa Maria Suites, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Ocean Key Resort - A Noble House Resort, a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're the type of visitor that does quite a lot of your sightseeing from a cafe chair, then you've come to the right place. Within an easy walk, Cafe Wish's (private) will provide all the drinks and treats you could possibly want. Or, perhaps you might enjoy a full meal at Santiago's Bodega | Key West, which is also close by. Of course, there is no finer way to finish up a day's adventures than with a relaxing drink or two. Blue Heaven, also a short walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Florida Keys Eco-Discovery CenterIf you would like to jam as much as possible into your break, here are some other things that are going on:
- Boasting a wide variety of intriguing programs and exhibits, Florida Keys Eco - Discovery Center entertains, educates and inspires the curious visitors who walk through its doors each day.
- Discover more about the conservation of the environment by paying a visit to Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.
- Experience the beauty of the natural environment at Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park.
- Harry S. Truman Little White House should be included on the itinerary of any visitor with an interest in historic local architecture. Remember to inquire for information on visiting and building access.
- Your stay here would be incomplete without a visit to the iconic Southernmost Point.